Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Sentiments: Daughters of a King

I had this idea for a video project when I served for the Young Women at church about 5 years ago.  We had a talented filmmaker in the neighborhood and after telling him my vision for the project, he came up with this awesome video.  We then showed the video at a dinner for the girls and their parents.

Many of these girls have graduated and married already.  The youngest of the group are now in High School and many of those are about to graduate.  I found my copy of the video recently and decided to upload it to YouTube as a way to share the insight of these beautiful young women, who truly are Daughters of a King.

It's about 15 minutes long, but it's worth the view.  Wishing you a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I vaguely remember that. I remember answering that I wanted to go on a mission, and i was so sure of it. Somebody laughed at me for it.