The Challenge: Post 5 random facts about you that most people do not already know.
This was hard for me because I am such an open book - especially here on the blog. And what I haven't shared here is, for the most part, stuff I consider too personal, even for me.
Here is what I came up with:
1) I have never driven a stick shift.
2) If presented the choice between chocolate and cheese, I choose cheese. Every time.
3) I still have all 4 of my Wisdom Teeth, and I can never have them removed either.
4) When I was a kid, I'd go "exploring". I used to catch frogs, worms, and all sorts of things. I found a few injured birds and had no qualms about picking them up. I remember once "finding" a bunch of baby mice. I held them in my hand too and carried them around all day long. I don't know when it happened, but things gross me out soooo easily now. I have a weak stomach and the mere thought of holding any type of rodents, reptiles, or birds with lice [probably] makes me want to throw up in my mouth.
5) I don't ALWAYS kiss on the first date. Just sayin'...