First of all, I would like to thank all of you who exercised your right in honor of your bloggy duty and voted in last Friday's election. The polls are now closed and votes have been tallied. Here is what YOU, the people said...
1) Do you prefer a pen with black ink or blue ink?
Black 60.7% Blue 39.3%
2) Who's the better comedian? Jerry Seinfeld or Steve Carell?
Jerry 65% Steve 35%
3) Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chicken 84.2% Egg 15.8%
4) Would you rather be Bald or Fat?
Fat 73.7% Bald 26.3%
5) Do you use the seat covers in public restrooms?
Yes 54.5% No 45.5%
6) Who'd make a better U.S. President? Homer Simpson or Dwight Shrute?
Dwight 57.1% Homer 42.9%
As you can see those last two questions proved to be a tough race. But the seat covers have it, and I suppose Dwight wins because he is after all, non-animated.
Thanks again for your support. Till 2012!!!