Megan over at Infertile Myrtle gave me an award!!! Whoo-Hoo! I love awards! It is the "Encouraged Blogger Award". Here's what she had to say about li'l ol' me... "because she's a riot and seems she would be a great friend to have outside of the blogosphere." Well, isn't that just the cutest thing ever? Ok - so, here are the rules...
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
So - here are the 5 bloggers I am nominating, since I have received encouragement (directly or indirectly) from them, their posts or their comments.
1) Ashley at The Linares Family
2) The Queen in Residence at Shiners House of Fun
3) Carol at Siswick Construction Zone
4) Ardis (one of my BFF's) at Hapa Hoale Five
5) Holli at The Dog Is Not A Toy
I also received this award from Vickie at Vickie's Scrapbooking and Tidbits and I am honored, for this is the second time I have received it! Here are the rules for that one.
To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. "
Once this award is received, it then must be paid forward to 8 other bloggers!!! That's it...no other rules!!! Yay!!! Here are my nominations for the Proximidade Award...
1) Kaye at The Butler Family Diaries
2) Rhonda at Whetten Wonders
3) Tomoko at Locomoko
4) Mumzie at My "So Called" Crazy Life"
5) Tamie at Peterson Party Page
6) Betty at Weins World
7) Amy at The Seasons of Our Life
8) Mrs. S at S Club 3
Then, last but not least, I received the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award from Two Blessings From Above. The rules for this award are that I must list five of my favorite addictions and then pass along the award to five other fabulous blogs.
1 - Blogging
2 - Cooking
3 - Talking
4 - Crafting
5 - Writing
1 - Ann at Families are Forever
2 - Ruthie at A Hoosier in Nevada
3 - MaryJo at Du Webb Family
4 - Toni at A Stochastic Chrestomathy
5 - Cindy at The Grass Can Be Greener
So congrats to all - and don't forget to pay it forward!