1) New Car (without the car payment)
One of These (Nissan Rogue) ...... or.....
one of these (Nissan Murano). Boy - I just really miss my old Nissan Altima. However, I LOVE the crossovers...still works for carpool - but NOT a minivan! lol!
2) DisneyLand I have NEVER been to Disneyland OR Disney World. I know...deprived, huh?
3) Alaskan Cruise
I have never been to Alaska or on a cruise - so this sounds divine! But I would also settle for one or the other - a cruise or a trip to Alaska!
4) Weekend Getaway at a Resort with a Spa
I'd love to go somewhere and see the outdoors, relax, eat good food, do a little shopping and get a massage...or two...or three...hahaha!
5) New House
Not that I have to have a brand new house or anything. I am just tired of something falling apart or needing replaced every time I turn around. Something that "feels" fresh and new instead of stale and dilapidated!
6) New Perfume - I noticed the other day I am almost completely out! I would love some...
Lucky You or Tommy Girl...my 2 favs!
7) A PistolIt may sound weird that I would LOVE a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 pistol. I have wanted a small pistol for the last few years. I would love to get my hands on one of these.
8) European Vacation
This kind (above)...not This Kind (below...)
9) Sterling Silver Chain - Once upon a time a little boy was in kindergarten. He asked his mommy if he could take his drawings around the neighborhood and sell them for $5 a piece to the neighbors. Fearing that no one would purchase the little boy's scribbles, and not wanting his ego to be crushed his mommy told him that "selling door-to-door is illegal without a permit; which you cannot get unless you're an adult". She then asked him why he wanted the money. He answered, "So I can buy you a Mother's Day present". Yes, the Mommy's heart melted. She instructed the boy's father to take him shopping and allow him to buy her a gift. She also hinted that her favorite store had a cute hammered silver heart necklace. Mother's Day arrived and the little boy brought the mommy a beautifully store-wrapped package. The mother opened it, expecting to find the necklace she has asked for. Instead she found an opened-heart with an amethyst in the middle. She told the boy it was lovely and asked what made him select that particular one. He replied, "Well, I know how much you LOVE diamonds, so I wanted to get that one for you. Will you wear it EVERY DAY MOMMY???" To that of course, the mommy could not refuse. She has worn that necklace nearly every day, even though it is not a diamond, nor her birthstone. Now the little boy is 14 and the silver chain from which the pendant hung is broke. So, though it isn't a HUGE luxury item, or a luxury item at all, this Mommy hopes Santa is listening and will bring her a new chain for her "diamond" necklace.
10) A New Ring. I LOVE rings. I don't know why, but they are my favorite pieces of jewelry. I have about 6 or 7 rings that I just love! This one would be great to go with the aforementioned necklace, tee hee!
There you have it - my Wishful Thinking Wish List. What's on YOUR list???