Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's the Great Pumpkin! Dinner & Movie Night

In case I haven't previously mentioned, I love Halloween.  I love thinking up clever and creative costumes.  I love picking out great Halloween treats for trick-or-treaters.  I love finding a new Halloween book for the kidlets (even though they are technically too old for kiddie books these days).  I love going to the pumpkin patch, selecting my own pumpkin and then carving said pumpkin.  I even love decorating for the holiday.  But my favorite thing of all, when it comes to Halloween is PARTY PLANNING!!!  There.  I said it.  I love to par-tay.

So, why not an "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" Dinner party??? It can just be you & the fam, or perhaps get together with a few other friends.  When it comes to the menu, alliteration is key.  Things like Pig-Pen Potatoes, Charlie Brown Chicken, and Blockhead Broccoli would all be awesome!  And of course, the dessert can be anything pumpkin, especially if you put, "It's the Great Pumpkin" in front of it.

Here are 4 sample menus to help get your juices flowing!  I'd love to hear what you come up with and how YOUR "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" dinner & movie night turns out!




4 comments:

Nosrednub said...

So when are we watching the movie? I have the movie room.

Rhonda said...

FUN!!!

Richard C. Lambert said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. buy dvd designated survivor season 2

Nicole Werner said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. buy dvd the expanse season 3