Saturday, February 25, 2012

Senior Pictures & Scene Stealing

I can't believe that my oldest will be graduating from High School soon!  Boy, that makes a mom feel old.  Well, because of that, he gets to graduate here on my blog too -- from FunnyMan to Keenan.

Wanted to share with you some pics from Round One of Keenan's Senior Photo Shoot...





Haha...  this one cracked me up.  Mostly because when I first flipped to it, it caught me off guard.  It's my middle son dressed in his Halloween costume from last year (Steve, from Minecraft).  Too funny.  I didn't know he was going to do that.  But since the kids' dad & uncle have the photography business, I guess they thought it would be funny.  I love how Keenan is still posing like he has no clue.  I crack up every time I see it.

Anyway, there you have it... Round One.  More photos to come!

4 comments:

Pyper Nicholes said...

They're super cute pictures!

KiennaP said...

Wohh.... you posted his real name on this blog. Ya I was there when they took the pictures. hehe

Venom said...

Jebus cripes, you look like you'd still get carded in the bar... how the heck do you have a kid graduating already?
Of course, Keenan is young looking too - are they graduating them at 12 years old these days, or what?

LOVE the pic with both your boys, so cute.

*can't believe I have TWO kids graduated and the youngest almost halfway through university.... giving birth when you're only ten years old is so hard. ;-)

Deborah said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love how you have real photos for his graduation pictures, not just the "stuff 'em in a tux and get a closeup" yearbook shots!