Friday, October 28, 2011

Ring Around the Rosey My Finger

From May to October of this year I have known 8 brides.  A lot, I know.  Friends, family, colleagues, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, etc.  Lots of weddings, lots of brides and lots of bling!  They all had very unique rings too, mostly designed themselves.  I thought that was pretty cool.

When I got married (the 1st time, hehe) we were poor college students and it was more about, "What can we afford?" vs. "What do I like?"  I am hoping the next time around (should I be so lucky) I will actually have a ring I completely love.

In looking at the various bling, I've decided that I am partial to the square wedding ring.  I don't know why, but I just feel it's more... me.  Maybe it's because I'm a square?  tee hee...






3 comments:

Vickie said...

Those are very pretty! Jason picked out my ring and surprised me with a proposal. Mine is a marquis cut with diamonds down the side. Now I need to lose weight so I can wear it again;)

Deborah said...

Obviously you're also a white gold/platinum kind of girl! I like the simple ones: a solitaire, princess cut, in a gold trellis mount. I happened to be working at a jewelry store when Jeff proposed, and so I'd tried on all the rings and knew exactly what I liked, even down to the maximum size that looked not-gaudy on my hand! He liked that I made it easy for him.

Amy said...

love the square!!! and I'm sure the right one's out there waiting for your finger!!!