Tuesday, August 31, 2010

That's What She Said - and Other Thoughts from Last Night

"It's easier to get off if my back is a little lower to the ground."

"Usually, I have the right protection, but I forgot this time. Don't worry though, I'll be careful...I have lots of experience."

"Okay, just put your hands where you feel comfortable and let me know when you're ready."

"We'll take it slow, and if at any time I am going too fast and you wanna slow down, just let me know."

"Do you want to go any further?... I mean, we've come this far -- might as well go all the way, right?"

"Let's see if I can get this in just the right spot."

"What can I say... I'm just average."

..
...
....

We were 4-Wheeling in the mountains folks! Geesh! Get your minds outta the gutter! hahaha!

Had a great time with a new friend and had the best conversations, which I already alluded to in Friday's post. The funniest, however was the plethora of "that's what she said" opportunities. Who knew 4-wheeling could be so dirty? hahaha!

By the end of the night I had feared perhaps I intimidated this great new friend with my personality "overload". But I was told, "Don't worry about it... I actually expected the unexpected. And per my expectations, this was NOTHING like I have ever experienced before. You are definitely the most unusual girl I have ever met." "In a good way?" "Yes...in a good way."

Me? NOT so usual? Yeah... It's how I roll baby!

6 comments:

Megan said...

LOL You crack me up! Sounds like it was a fun day getting DIRTY!! :0P

Susie said...

Too funny!!

Ruthykins said...

was this new friend of the male variety? plus, who told them to expect the unexpected?

dorneys said...

I just read your comment you left. Holy cow ~ it stinks to be you :). 3 different schools? Ugh I hate 2 different school and they take the bus :) I can't believe he is driving already wow time sure flies.

Cassie said...

You had me going for a minute there...

Rhonda said...

you know those "that was easy" buttons from Staples? They actually sell THATS WHAT SHE SAID buttons online. OHHH how I want to buy one..or FIVE!

I like how you think! :)