Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Vacation: Swimming!

Well we got to Cedar City Sunday afternoon around a quarter to five. We checked into the Abbey Inn, found our rooms and rested for a bit before eating dinner and then, swimming! Since many people have tickets for the evening shows, the pool was cleared out at dinner time and we were able to have it all to ourselves for a good hour. I sat in the hot tub and let it do its magic on my sore muscles from the 4 hour drive. It was really relaxing. Then, we went back up to our room and played games until bedtime...

8 comments:

Susie said...

That is the best, isn't it?

Puphigirl said...

Cooper and Chloe have started swimming lessons this week. Now all I hear is 'when are we going swimming?'

okeydokeyifine said...

sounds just like a Vacation

Cassie said...

So glad you guys could take a break from the old grind... Don't you just LOVE that feeling?

Betty W said...

I can tell the kids had a ball! Have fun on your vacation!!

Tulsi said...

I was just in Arby's across from the Abby Inn a few minutes ago. My niece used to work there before she got on at an elementary school.

Rhonda said...

Ahhh I'd kill for a hot tub right now! :)

Megan said...

dan and i stayed at the abbey inn once. I remember swimming in that pool. Fun!