I posted this on my FB page last Friday and one of my friends said I should post it on my blog too. I was like, "What the Hay?"... so, sorry for those of you who have already seen this...
So whaddya do when it's like 10:19pm on a Friday night and you have no date, you left your "friend's" house early cuz he has to go to bed so he can like get up at the crack of dawn (not that Dawn enjoys it either, teehee) and you've nobody to talk to cuz like all your other online friends have lives and your one neighbor is doing family stuff and the other one is out of town, and even your own children have better social lives as they are at slumber parties and camp, and you're starving, but it's too hot to cook cuz the dork that put the new motor in the evap cooler put in the wrong size so it doesn't really work properly, thereby reducing you to strip down to just your underwear and it's just too much of an effort to slap some clothes on to go through the drive thru? I mean really, what do you do (besides like write the world's most incredibly long, run-on sentence)??? Well, allow me to give you step-by-step instructions:
1) scour the pantry in search of marshmallows
2) place about 5 or 6 large marshmallows on microwave-safe plate and microwave about 15 seconds
3) as those are cooking, quadrupling in size, return to pantry and eye each shelf up and down until spotting the Lucky Charms, and ask yourself what could be better with marshmallows than more marshmallows?
4) begin to snicker...adding a little mischievous chuckle at the end
5) remove plate from microwave and pour a generous amount of Lucky Charms on top, stirring frequently, as if you were some crazy scientist mixing a potion, inducing more maniacal laughter, and possibly a snort.
6) decide that Tropical Punch Flavored Kool-Aid will help wash the mountainous marshmallow conglomeration down and make a pitcher of the stuff... forget the cup... no need to use manners. after all, you're alone and already in your underwear, right?
7) let out a brilliant, "Mwahahahahaha!", thereby inducing more giggles and snorts at yourself
8) grab camera phone and take pic for FB/Blog
9) in one hand carry pitcher, in the other hand the plate of marshmallowy goodness and return to bed
10) type with the few non-sticky fingers and journalize for everyone to witness how you just got... "Lucky"
What? You have any better ideas? Oh sure, there's that... you could just do something normal, like watch TV or read a book I suppose...