Friday, April 17, 2009

Real Men Blog Too

Ok, so my sister pointed out earlier this week on HER BLOG (click here) that it mostly seems that women "run" the blogosphere. With this I must agree. It's not that women have more to say than men, it's just that women feel the *need* to share what they are thinking.

I know that there are men who blog. As proof, I have decided to share some of their links (I hope they won't mind). If you check out any of their sites, be sure to tell them I sent ya! ;)


sesquipedalian pedantry
summing the moments
Neff III Family
Hellman's Mayonesa
Life Happens

Also - If you are a Man who blogs - PLEASE, leave a comment with your blog URL...We'd like to know!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

My hubby blogs, check him out at www.billingsbackyardpoultry.blogspot.com

deb@virginia blue said...

Yay...I'll have to check these out!

BTW...I don't know HOW I ended up off your followers list. I was thinking about you today, though, wondering why I hadn't seen anything from you for so long. Lo and behold, I haven't been getting any of your updates!! =(

So glad I'm back on your followers list. I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list, will check them out. Here is the URL of an Australian guy who blogs. He's pretty funny, especially this post:
http://monkeybiznessblog.com/
Enjoy.

Megan said...

Dan will appreciate the shout-out. I think you and your sister are right, though. Women run the blogging world because we love to share everything about ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love finding the infamous male bloggers!