Here are the answers from yesterday's "Errors In Advertising Post".
1) The word Equipment in misspelled.
2) The word should be "than" not "then". Unless they were trying to explain that the Pilgrims are worth more, and then it is time to eat our Turkey Dinner. hmmm. And although "pilgrim" is acceptable when speaking about someone who has made a journey or pilgrimage, the dictionary points out that it should be capitalized when referring to the group of early American Settlers.
3) Should read "Accepting" not "excepting". It should also be Valentine's Day.
4) Physicians is misspelled. Though perhaps the "Doctrs" don't care. tee hee.
5) Improper use of quotations (unless they are trying to warn the public that the "meat" in these hotdogs is something other than meat - ugh)
6) Heath Insurance? If I am paying Heath's insurance for him, then I AM paying too much! Should be "health". Also Insurance no isurance. Qualified not qualifiend. Your area not yourareae. Thousands not thosands. Accuracy not accurancy. Savings instead of saving.
7) Improper placement of apostrophe. "You're" not "Your'e"
Bonus: Microdermabrasion is one word. An alternate acceptable answer would be microderm abrasion.
The winner of the Blockbuster Card is Rhondalue!!! (Could it have anything to do with the fact that she "entered" 4 times?) Email me your contact info and I will get it to you. firstname.lastname@example.org