Friday, September 26, 2008

ANSWERS: After These Messages...

As promised, here are the answers to our little commercial trivia yesterday. In some cases, there is a link worth checking out... How did you do?

1) "So easy a Caveman can do it."- Geico See it HERE on YouTube

2) "It's my money and I need it now." - JG Wentworth

3) "Eat fresh." - Subway

4) "I'm in debt up to my eyeballs!" - Lending Tree.com See it HERE on YouTube

5) "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!" - Carl's Jr.

6) "Yes! Yes! YES!" - Herbal Essence Shampoo

7) "First the bad news...87% of this country suffers from digestive issues..." - Dannon Activia Yogurt Click HERE for the Real commercial and click HERE for SNL's spoof (Takes a minute to load - but sooooo funny!!!)

8) "Save money. Live better." - Wal-Mart

9)"Can you hear me now?" - Verizon Wireless (if you didn't know this one, you must be Amish)

10) "Because your period is as unique as you are." - Always pads

11) "Mmm...Mmm...Good." - Campbell's Soup

12) "Unleash the power of the sun" - Sunny-D

13) "Like a rock!" - Chevy Trucks

14) "Why is this man smiling?" - Enzyte click HERE for YouTube commercial

15) "For a good clean feeling, no matter what!" - Orbit Gum

16) "Get your fix of freshness" - Febreze

17) "Are YOU in good hands?" - Allstate Insurance

18) "Feed kids potential" - Pediasure

19) "Bad for bacteria, good for gums." - Listerine

20) "You can do it. We can help." - The Home Depot

Bonus Answers:

21) "Cuz you shouldn't have to leave a party with a jacket around your waist." - Tampax

22) "Do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?" - Massengil Douche Click here for Commercial on YouTube

23) "Ten million strong, and growing." - Flintstones Chewable Vitamins

24) "When you care enough to send the very best." - Hallmark Cards

25) "Plop-Plop Fizz-Fizz! Oh! What a Relief it is!" - Alka-Seltzer

By the way - have you ever noticed how there really aren't many "jingles" around anymore??? Remember these ones???

"Gimme a break! Gimme a break! Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar!"
"Zestfully clean! Zestfully Clean! You're not fully clean until your Zestfully clean!"
"Raise your hand!!! Raise your hand if you're Sure!"

Which ones do you remember???

4 comments:

Puphigirl said...

Byyy, Mennon!

Five. Five Dollar. Five Dollar Footlong.

Want love? Get Close-up. When you're close up that's when Close-up counts. Whiter teeth and a fresh mouth. It's that nicest thing that you can do. Do it for me and I'll do it for you. Want love? Get Close-up.

Rhonda said...

Ohhhh I missed the douche one. I thought it was Summers Eve douche. I really need to study up on my douches so I don't make the same mistake next time.

those were great.

Rhonda said...

Oh. MUH. GOSH!!! That activia SNL spoof was HILARIOUS! Reminds me of the "Oops I crapped my pants" adult diaper commercial spoof they did. dh and I watched it over and over and laughed till we almost oops-crapped our pants!

EmmaP said...

OMGosh. Rhonda - YOU CRACK ME UP!!! I cant believe how funny you are when you're in pain. Anyway - glad you enjoyed it!