1) When you cut me off in traffic, and then act like you did nothing wrong.
2) When you let your kids run wild in the store while they are pushing those stupid mini-shopping carts, bumping into me and running over my toe. And then you look at me sheepishly as if to say, "they're just kids...aren't they just the cutest things?"
3) When you look directly at me and say, "Hi! How are you???" Inducing a response from me- "Fine". And then you act all disgusted and point to your Bluetooth Earpiece like, "hello! I'm on the phone, duh!"
4) When you leave a public restroom without washing your hands.
5) When you talk incessantly to your date during the entire movie - and it's opening night of like the best movie of the year!
6) When you come to my door, and I tell you "no thanks" and you continue to ask me when a better time to come back might be. How about NEVER!!!
7) When you talk to the check-out girl in the lane next to yours the entire time you are ringing up my order. Hello! I am the customer! Me!!!
8) When you attempt to wear that trashy Denim Mini skirt (hiked up to high-heaven) and the see-thru halter top that you are clearly much too Over-the-Hill and much too Over-Weight for. No one needs to see that! C'mon!
9) When you stand right outside of the entrance puffing on a cigarette NEXT to the sign that reads, "No Smoking within 15 feet of this sign"!
10) When you "let one" slip in public, leaving no warning for those unsuspecting victims, like me, who innocently walk into your "fart-cloud" practically choking - leaving me to pay twice, as now all those behind ME, think I was the culprit of the aforementioned vapor!!!