Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm A Loser!

Weighed in today, and I am excited to share that I've lost another 3 lbs!!!

I know 3 lbs. may not sound like a whole lot - but just imagine 3 lbs. of uncooked ground hamburger! (Disgusting - I know!)

By the way - I tend to lose it in my back first, which sort of sucks. I guess I could just walk around backwards so people will notice. Of course, the fact that I would be walking backwards would probably be disturbing enough that they wouldn't even notice the diminishing back-fat! (Sorry for side-tracking...just me over-analyzing things again!)

Anyway, I am grateful for the 3-pound loss, which makes my loss to date a total of 21 lbs. That means I am a third of the way to meeting my goal, and it's only been about 6 weeks. Yea for me, if I do say so myself! :-)

4 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

Yeah, Emma! BTW, go ahead and use 'craptastic'. I am positive I am not the originator...

EmmaP said...

holli - that's awesome! i just used it like 10 times the other day. and of course, i took all the credit! (I'll have to pay you royalties later)

The Willeyes said...

emma-
Good for you! You look fantastic! You'll be fighting guys off :)
Mel :)

Emily said...

Thats so great Emma!!! Congrats!!!