Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Days of Service: Day 22

What Have I Done for Someone Today?

Each month another lady & I from church visit 3 others ladies from church (what we call "Visiting Teaching").  We have a huge world-wide conference coming up this weekend and I thought it'd be fun to make each of them a little basket or tote filled with snacks and goodies to have during the sessions. 

I ran over to Target and found these cute little tote bags in the dollar section. Who doesn't love Mary Engelbreit, right? 
I filled them with notebooks, pens, Kleenex, lotion, gum, drink mix, breakfast bars, snacks and a few halloween treats, cuz sometimes you need a little chocolate to help you stay awake! 
It was fun thinking of them.  Can't wait to deliver these tomorrow!

Challenge:  What about you?  Big or Small, what have you done for someone today?

No comments: