Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

This past week was NOT spring break for me from college. I did NOT think I was going to have a fairly empty week, and it did NOT turn out to be rather full.

I did NOT work late on Monday. I did NOT take the boys to the dentist on Tuesday. They were NOT cavity-free, and I was NOT happy about that (as was my checkbook!). I did NOT have church home teachers visit Tuesday evening.

I did NOT spend Wednesday evening going with PartyGal to "The Chocolate" down in Orem, which is sooo NOT this totally cute and charming cottage-turned-bakery and they did NOT have like the best pistachio creme-filled cannolis ever! Also, I did NOT love their lemon bars, caramel cupcakes and turtle tarts. MMM!

Before binging at The Chocolate, we did NOT go eat at Zupas and we did NOT love it as we took pics of the staff for FB, enjoyed the yummy food, flavored our sodas at no additional cost and overhear two rather interesting conversations, not to mention see a slightly older woman whom did NOT seem to be going bra-less and to make matters worse was NOT wearing a babydoll style jacket, in which her boobage did not sag below the empire waistline! I was so totally NOT grossed out.

I was NOT invited to go up to Bear Lake with a few colleagues, as one does NOT have a gorgeous cabin up there with breathtaking views! We did NOT play tons of games, including Qwirkle, Phase 10, Apples to Apples, and Scrabble Slam. We also did NOT watch movies and we did NOT eat ourselves silly. We did NOT laugh, cry, eat, laugh some more, and eat some more. It was not a waaaaay fun weekend; one that I definitely did NOT need. It was soooo NOT relaxing.

I did NOT have to come back home, to reality, and gear myself mentally to go back to work and school.

So... what did you NOT do???

8 comments:

Puphigirl said...

I did NOT take a break from my homework to leisurely read a novel, which I can totally NOT count toward one of my assignments. I did NOT work on homework.

Susie said...

I did NOT work all weekend prepping our walls for painting.

Rhonda said...

we did NOT spend all week being sad and preparing for a funeral. We are NOT glad that is over so closure can come and so we can NOT get back to some sort of a routine. We do NOT feel humbled and proud of our soldier that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

We are NOT completely exhausted. But we are NOT totally grateful for the atonement and for the knowledge that in the end..IZ ALLLL GOOD. ;)

Charlotte said...

I did NOT spend all week trying to find some motivation to start spring cleaning. Also, I did NOT have some pretty serious discussions about where my life is headed. I am NOT somewhat mentally exhausted.

Holli and Billy said...

Sounds like a way fun week!!

The Willeyes said...

I did not have an awesome time this week with friends :)

Vickie said...

Work did Not call and give me my birthday off. Though the day before I did Not feel stupid because I did Not forget stuff at work.

I did Not overindulge on Friday night and I did Not get sick.

Anonymous said...

I did NOT spend much of spring break pulling weeds. Sounds like you had a great time. I enjoyed it vicariously :)