Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's time once again...Not Me Monday...time to confess share everything I did NOT do or say this past week.

I was NOT totally stressed, as I entered week three of school. I did NOT have to go back to the Dentist for a follow-up and to receive treatment for an infection that came up during a previous cancer screening. Also, because of my sensitive teeth, they were NOT going to remove old sealants and put new ones on to help. During this whole ordeal they did NOT first get me settled with what I do NOT now lovingly refer to as the 3-N-Cocktail (Nitrous, "Numitz" gel, Novocaine). I do NOT have anxiety about pain and the dentist... nope, I certainly do NOT.

I also did NOT give blood this week and I did NOT tease the Red Cross Medic and perhaps flirt just a tad. After all, he did NOT say something to the effect that if there was ANYTHING he could do to make me more comfortable to let him know. I certainly did NOT make a few comments to THAT! hahaha! In the end he did NOT give me a little bow on my arm band.


I am NOT directing a little play called "Cinderella and the Substitute Fairy Godmother" and it is NOT going to be totally fun and we did NOT hold auditions Saturday. Rehearsals do NOT start this week. I am NOT excited about that.

Saturday night I was NOT in charge of a church activity, and we did NOT have ourselves a "Hillbilly Harvest Hoedown" complete with a chili cook-off, Roadkill Dessert Bar, Fiddling, Line Dancing and I sooooo did NOT put my hair in pigtails cuz that would just be too cute! :)


I have NOT experienced more self-discovery, which has NOT been a little empowering and because I do NOT tend to experience EVERYTHING to the fullest, I have NOT been overcome with emotions a few times either. I do NOT tend to get giddy one minute and reflective and sensitive the next. I do NOT love life and I do NOT get excited thinking about all of the new possibilities that are in the near future and what doors might NOT be opening for me.

Ok ~ since I did NOT bring it up in my Six Word Saturday Post ~ I will NOT explain what *I* mean by a Menaissance. But, you will NOT have to wait until Wednesday... hehehe... because that is NOT how I roll! Tee hee...

And Finally, this post was NOT a little late because I was NOT finishing up an essay for school and then I was NOT going to read a new chapter and I was NOT looking all over for the pink highlighter I just had, and I finally did NOT resort to getting up and going over to the desk to retrieve the yellow one only to come back to the lovely comfort of my bed and just as I sat down did NOT see the Pink Highlighter reveal itself to me... I did NOT totally forget that I stuck it in my cleavage "pocket" so I would NOT be able to find it later. No... I certainly did NOT! lol!!!

So... what did you NOT do this week???

9 comments:

Susie said...

I am NOT having yet another cupcake challenge. And, I have NOT volunteered for everything under the sun at my daughter's school. That would be crazy.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!!

Yay for being empowered!

greenolive said...

I did not make a choc. lava cake last night and have too many pieces.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Emma, you never fail to NOT make me laugh at all the things that you did NOT do!
do NOT have a good day!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

"road kill desser"! That's hilarious. Love the picture with pigtails - very cute!

Ronnica said...

Your hair is so cute like that!

BlueCastle said...

I love, love LOVE your hair in pigtails. :) Can't wait to hear about your Menaissance. Really, do we have to wait 'til Wed?

Rhonda said...

what's the play for? fun!

I did NOT have a VERY productive week and it did NOT make my back ache a lot. I did NOT have tons of pride in my kids recently and I am NOT planning on staying busy all week doing home organization junk.

Puphigirl said...

I did NOT get hired on as a research assistant. I did NOT have lots of homework and reading to do.